1) A non-refundable, non-transferable booking fee is required to secure all new appointments.
2) If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours of your appointment, this will result in a fee for the total amount of your treatment.
3) If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours of your appointment, this will result in a fee for 50% of the amount of your treatment.
4) A skin sensitivity test is required for all new Permanent Makeup clients.
5) You must agree to follow all pre care and post aftercare given. Failure to do so will affect your finished results. If aftercare is not followed and an additional treatment is required you will be charged accordingly.
6) You must be over 18 years of age for Permanent Makeup, Pigment Lifting, Botched Ink, Dry Tattooing and Skin Needling treatments.
7) You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding for Permanent Makeup, Pigment Lifting, Botched Ink, Dry Tattooing, Skin Needling, certain Chemical Peel and Laser treatments.
8) You must disclose all medical conditions and current medication as this may affect your treatment.
9) Eyelash extensions must be removed prior to any eyeliner treatment.
10) You must wait a minimum of 6 weeks between your initial Permanent Makeup procedure and complimentary retouch procedure to allow for the skin to fully heal. Any additional retouches for Permanent Makeup after this will be charged and can not be completed within the first 6 weeks.
11) Please ensure you are happy with the treatment before leaving the premises.