Dermaroller Double Hydrate Kit + Masks
The Dermaroller Double Hydrate Kit features the Original Dermaroller with premium quality needles which are used to safely stimulate your skin helping to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion. The kit also contains the beautiful daily use Dermaroller Hyaluronic Acid Serum that’s also perfect to infuse the skin with intense hydration following your Dermaroller treatment. You’ll also get 10 luxurious masks enriched with hyaluronic acid and peptides – perfect for a weekly skin treat to quench your skin leaving it plump, refreshed and glowing.
- Original Home Dermaroller and Cleaner with Storage Case
- Dermaroller Hyaluronic Acid Serum (30ml)
- Dermaroller Masks x 10
- 0.2mm ultra-sharp needles – the optimum number of premium quality needles on a German engineered Dermaroller
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin, but is degraded by the body over time. It helps with moisture retention so your skin looks and feels firmer for longer.
- Matrixyl® a peptide that increases the production of the skin’s own collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Urea is a natural hydrator already present within the skin
- Allantoin smooths and softens the skin, and promotes skin cell repair and regeneration
Apply one pump of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum to cleansed skin morning and evening before a moisturiser. The serum can also be used immediately after your Dermaroller home-treatment to boost hydration. Gently massage the serum into your skin, avoiding direct contact with the eyes.
We recommend using the Dermaroller Home Roller in the evening, 2-3 times a week.
Use the mask once per week after your Dermaroller treatment – you can store the mask in the fridge to make it even more refreshing!
Thoroughly cleanse you face and hands. Open the pouch, remove the mask and unfold. First remove the blue protective film and place the Dermaroller Mask with the silky side on your face. Then remove the white protective film and press on the mask firmly to ensure the mask makes contact with all of your face. Then sit back and relax whilst the mask works its magic.
After 20-30 minutes the mask will start to dry out so you can then remove it and gently massage the rest of the product into your skin.